Saturday, December 31, 2011

Man Up!

Yo Journal,

Today is January 1, 2012.  Happy New Year!!  I am expecting God to do great things in 2012.  I just finished a book called, "The Resolution for Men" by Kendrick and Alcorn.  I was really challenged to be a better man of God.  I would like to chronicle that journey with you. That's the reason why I entitled this, "Man Up!"  I want God to help me to be the Man of God he called me to be. Not for any other reason than to see how God is moving in my life.

My goal is to really grow in God this year.  I want God to bring me to the next level in Him.  In this blog, I want to share with you things that God has taught me through reading my bible, reading different books, talking to people, etc.  I need more go God than I can express right now.  I pray that God will reveal Himself to me.

I want God to do amazing things in REMIX.  I pray that my teaching style improves and I pray that God will use me to bless the preteens and encourage them to be "Fit for the Kingdom".  I want to learn how to minister to them, to their needs, to their parents, etc.  I want to learn how to show them the love of God.  As God teaches me things, I pray that He will help me to share it with them, in a way that they can understand and appreciate.

My finances are in such a horrible state right now.  I'll have to do a whole blog on my financial situation alone. But God is bigger than my finances, and I need God to provide a miracle right now.  I know that He will.  He has in the past, He will now.


I want to be as consistent and faithful as possible.  I'm starting school again, at Nyack College, (more about that later) so I don't want to tell you how often I'll be writing.  


I'll talk to you later.

Good Night.
JCP

No comments:

Post a Comment